Innovation at its best.
For almost 30 years, ProPhase has been relentlessly focused on enhancing wellness and improving health. Historically, we have been a diversified medical science and technology company that delivers breakthrough, clinically shown supplements, and OTC manufacturing. We are now rapidly developing into a true diagnostics, genomics and biotech company. We are diversifying our ProPhase Diagnostics state-of-the-art CLIA laboratories for COVID-19 Testing with traditional clinical lab testing, whole genome sequencing, and diagnostic cancer tests. We are also in the early stages of developing potentially groundbreaking cancer therapeutics.
In 2020, we pivoted to build out state-of-the-art CLIA labs for COVID-19 diagnostic testing. In 2021, we acquired Nebula Genomics to provide Whole Genome Sequencing to the broad public in addition to research institutions. In mid-2022, we formed ProPhase BioPharma to license, develop and commercialize drugs and compounds with enormous potential. Our first licensing efforts included Equivir (OTC) and Equivir G (Rx), broad-based anti-viral compounds. Equivir OTC could be commercialized as early as the second half of 2023. We then licensed Linebacker 1 and 2, compounds that have multi-billion-dollar potential as cancer co-therapies. In late 2022, we acquired the BE-Smart Esophageal Diagnostic Cancer test that has multi-billion-dollar potential and could be commercialized as early as 2024.
- Highly accurate COVID-19 PCR testing in our two state-of-the-art CLIA laboratories.
- Also offering our best-in-class rapid antigen and antibody testing.
- Next goal: A fully integrated Diagnostic Laboratory service with a complete clinical lab offering.
- The Nebula Whole Genome Sequencing test decodes 100% of the genome and provides up to 5,000x more data than other well-known consumer genetic tests.
- This extremely accurate DNA test provides information on genetic mutations and examines your ancestry, health, diet and physical activity.
- Nebula provides an online report with weekly updates to help our customers stay informed about the newest genetic insights and how this relates to a customer’s personal genetic makeup.
- 30+ years of OTC manufacturing services and consumer healthcare product development for contract and private label customers.
- Capabilities range from non-GMO, Organic and/or Natural-based cough drops and lozenges for over-the-counter drug to dietary supplement products.
- Line of consumer products that promote better health, energy, and sexual vitality.
- Featuring formulas with clinical studies to back important claims.
- Available online and in major Food Drug and Mass retail stores including Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Rite-Aid and more.
See our latest innovations and breaking news
Mar 28 2023 8:00AM ET
ProPhase Labs Announces Record Financial Results for the year ended December 31, 2022Read More
Mar 21 2023 8:00AM ET
ProPhase Labs to Host 2022 Year End Financial Results Conference Call on Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern TimeRead More
Mar 15 2023 8:00AM ET
ProPhase Labs Announces New $6 Million Stock Repurchase ProgramRead More
Get In Touch
We care about your questions and will be in touch usually within 24 hours
"*" indicates required fields