Innovation at its best.
For almost 30 years, ProPhase has been relentlessly focused on enhancing wellness and improving health. Historically, we have been a diversified medical science and technology company that delivers breakthrough, clinically shown supplements, and OTC manufacturing. In 2020, we pivoted to build out state-of-the-art CLIA labs for COVID-19 diagnostic testing. In 2021, we acquired Nebula Genomics and formed ProPhase Precision Medicine. We are rapidly developing into a true diagnostics and genomics company that will leverage our CLIA laboratories for COVID-19 Testing, whole genome sequencing, and a wide variety of diagnostic testing. In 2022, we formed ProPhase BioPharma to license, develop and commercialize drugs and compounds with enormous potential. Our first licensing efforts included Equivir (OTC) and Equivir G (Rx), broad-based anti-viral compounds. We then licensed Linebacker 1 and 2, compounds that have multi-billion dollar potential as cancer co-therapies.
- Highly accurate COVID-19 PCR testing in our two state-of-the-art CLIA laboratories.
- Also offering our best-in-class rapid antigen and antibody testing.
- Next goal: A fully integrated Diagnostic Laboratory service with a complete clinical lab offering.
- The Nebula Whole Genome Sequencing test decodes 100% of the genome and provides up to 5,000x more data than other well-known consumer genetic tests.
- This extremely accurate DNA test provides information on genetic mutations and examines your ancestry, health, diet and physical activity.
- Nebula provides an online report with weekly updates to help our customers stay informed about the newest genetic insights and how this relates to a customer’s personal genetic makeup.
- 30+ years of OTC manufacturing services and consumer healthcare product development for contract and private label customers.
- Capabilities range from non-GMO, Organic and/or Natural-based cough drops and lozenges for over-the-counter drug to dietary supplement products.
- Line of consumer products that promote better health, energy, and sexual vitality.
- Featuring formulas with clinical studies to back important claims.
- Available online and in major Food Drug and Mass retail stores including Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Rite-Aid and more.
ProPhase Precision Medicine
Developing cutting-edge technologies in genomics testing to predict disease risk, characterize genetic mutations, and identify inherited disorders and drug responses, including those that drive cancer progression.
Announced in June 2022 the formation of wholly-owned subsidiary ProPhase BioPharma, Inc. (PBIO) for the licensing and development of novel drugs, compounds, and biotechnology.
See our latest innovations and breaking news
Aug 11 2022 8:00AM ET
ProPhase Labs Announces Record Second Quarter 2022 Financial ResultsRead More
Aug 04 2022 8:33PM ET
ProPhase Labs to Host Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results Conference Call on Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern TimeRead More
Jul 26 2022 8:00AM ET
ProPhase Labs Announces New $6 Million Stock Repurchase PlanRead More
Get In Touch
We care about your questions and will be in touch usually within 24 hours
"*" indicates required fields