Innovation at its best.
For almost 30 years, ProPhase has been relentlessly focused on enhancing wellness and improving health. Historically, we have been a diversified medical science and technology company that delivers breakthrough, clinically shown supplements and OTC manufacturing. In 2020, we pivoted to build out state of the art CLIA labs for COVID-19 diagnostic testing. In 2021, we acquired Nebula Genomics and formed ProPhase Precision Medicine. We are rapidly developing into a true diagnostics and genomics company that will leverage our CLIA laboratories for COVID-19 Testing, whole genome sequencing and a wide variety of diagnostic testing.
- Highly accurate COVID-19 PCR testing in our two state-of-the-art CLIA laboratories.
- Also offering our best-in-class rapid antigen and antibody testing.
- Next goal: A fully integrated Diagnostic Laboratory service with a complete clinical lab offering.
- The Nebula Whole Genome Sequencing test decodes 100% of the genome and provides up to 5,000x more data than other well-known consumer genetic tests.
- This extremely accurate DNA test provides information on genetic mutations and examines your ancestry, health, diet and physical activity.
- Nebula provides an online report with weekly updates to help our customers stay informed about the newest genetic insights and how this relates to a customer’s personal genetic makeup.
- 30+ years of OTC manufacturing services and consumer healthcare product development for contract and private label customers.
- Capabilities range from non-GMO, Organic and/or Natural-based cough drops and lozenges for over-the-counter drug to dietary supplement products.
- Line of consumer products that promote better health, energy, and sexual vitality.
- Featuring formulas with clinical studies to back important claims.
- Available online and in major Food Drug and Mass retail stores including Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Rite-Aid and more.
ProPhase Global Healthcare
International COVID-19 healthcare-related initiatives including testing facilities leveraging scientific and testing capabilities
ProPhase Precision Medicine
Developing cutting-edge technologies in genomics testing to predict disease risk, characterize genetic mutations, and identify inherited disorders and drug response, including those that drive cancer progression.
See our latest innovations and breaking news
May 18 2022 8:15AM ET
ProPhase Labs to Present at the H.C. Wainwright 2022 Global Investment ConferenceRead More
May 13 2022 8:30AM ET
ProPhase Labs Announces Record First Quarter 2022 Financial ResultsRead More
May 11 2022 6:25PM ET
ProPhase Labs to Present at the Spring Into Action – Best Ideas Virtual Investor ConferenceRead More
Get In Touch
We care about your questions and will be in touch usually within 24 hours